What is asperIT?
We aim to active people with Asperger syndrome and with autism spectrum to work in the IT industry.
What is our goal??
– preparing them for work in the IT
– creating apprenticeship possibilities
– making them valuable on the job market
Who do we look for?
– people with autism spectrum
– at least 16 years old
– capable of attending courses in Wrocław
– interested in computers and technology willing to work in the IT
Wha do we offer?
– training course preparing to become an employee
– IT tester practice
– free of charge ISTQB exam attempt
– apprenticeship in the professional company from the IT market
– possibility of finding a job in the IT industry
– opportunity to find new friends
– joyful atmosphere
– support of experienced tutors during the course
Participation is free of charge.
How to sign up?
Fulfill the survey in the online form.
If you have any questions:
– write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
– call us under 576 726 269 number
More information about the second asperIT edition soon on our website in the Recruitment bookmark.